Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
This website (jstplumbingandheating.co.uk/) is controlled, operated and administered by JST Plumbing and Heating Ltd., a plumbing company registered in England & Wales, registered address: 358 Reading Rd Wokingham, Berkshire RG41 5EJ.
Throughout the Website, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to JST Plumbing and Heating Ltd. JST Plumbing and Heating Ltd. offers this Website, including all information, tools and services available from this Website to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By using our Website, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions (these “Terms & Conditions”). Please read these Terms & Conditions carefully before accessing or using our Website. These Terms & Conditions apply to all users of the Website, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services.
The form and nature of the services, content and all information posted on the Website is subject to change without notice. In addition, these Terms & Conditions may be changed, altered or modified at any time without prior notice. We will make such changes by posting them here. You can review the most current version of the Terms & Conditions at any time on this page. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website after such changes conclusively demonstrates your acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 1 – PERMITTED USE, LIMITED LICENSE AND AUTHORISATION TO REPRODUCE
Provided you are eligible to use the Website you may view, download, install and disclose the contents of the files or other media provided on the Website for your own personal use, subject to the following conditions:
* the material may be used for informational and noncommercial purposes only;
* it may not be modified in any way, nor distributed or transmitted;
* no copy is made of any JST Plumbing and Heating Ltd. logo apart from the page on which it appears;
* the material on the Website may not be reproduced (by downloading or uploading), duplicated, rented, leased, loaned, sell, distributed in any way, copied or otherwise exploited for a commercial purpose without express written permission by us.
SECTION 2 – UNAUTHORISED USE OR ACCESS
The Website, all of the information and materials contained herein, and the software used to make the Website available (collectively, “Content”) are and shall remain the property of JST Plumbing and Heating Ltd. and its licensors and suppliers, and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to UK and foreign copyright, trademark, patent and/ or other proprietary rights and laws.
Unless otherwise expressly authorised in these Terms & Conditions or on the Website, you may not take any action to interfere with the Website or any other user’s use of the Website or decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any Content or other products or processes accessible through the Website, nor insert any code or product or manipulate the Content in any way that affects any user’s experience.
We may include features on the Website that allow you to share your content (“Customer Testimonials”) with us and other users of the Website, such as message boards, chat rooms, blogs and other interactive forums or services (each, a “Forum”). We expect the users of the website to resect the rights and dignity of others. For all that you post, comment, upload, share, transmit, distribute, facilitate distribution of, or otherwise make available, through or in connection with the Website, you represent and warrant that you have all the rights necessary for you to grant these licenses, and that such content, and your provision or creation thereof through the Website, complies with all the applicable laws, rules, and regulations and does not infringe or otherwise violate the copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy or other intellectual property or other rights of any third party, and is furthermore free from viruses or other malware.
SECTION 3 – ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
* Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on the Website or linked from the Website is correct, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its suitability, reliability, completeness or accuracy for any purpose; nor do we commit to ensuring that the Website remains available or that the material on the Website is kept up-to-date.
* Certain content, products and services available via our Website may include materials from third-parties. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of information on the Website or linked from the Website. Third-party links on this Website may direct you to third-party Websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or Websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party Websites.
SECTION 4 – GENERAL CONDITIONS
* You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user account including without limitation your interaction with other users of the Website.
* We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to or use of the Website with or without notice.
* You understand that your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
* The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
* You acknowledge and agree that for any interactive feature on the Website is a public space and that your participation in such Forums creates no expectation of privacy. Further, you acknowledge that any Customer Testimonials you submit may be seen and used by others. JST Plumbing and Heating Ltd. is not responsible for information that you or others choose to communicate in Forums, or for your actions or the actions of other users. JST Plumbing and Heating Ltd. or its designated agents may remove or alter any information or content posted or otherwise disclosed in any Forum at any time for any reason. Nevertheless, if you choose to make any of your personally identifiable or other information publicly available in a Forum or otherwise through the Website, you do so at your own risk.
* Please note that we do not solicit or encourage submissions of Customer Testimonials containing ideas or suggestions relating to the Website, our business or our affiliated entities’ businesses. If you send us any ideas or suggestions, regardless of the topic, we and our affiliated entities will have no obligations with respect to such ideas or suggestions and may use them for any purpose whatsoever.
SECTION 5 – PRODUCTS AND RETURNS / EXCHANGE
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the Website. These products or services are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 6 – INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to defend, hold harmless and indemnify JST Plumbing and Heating Ltd., any parent, subsidiary, or affiliate, any of our or their respective sponsors, vendors, licensors, or licensees (each, an “Affiliated Entity”) and their respective officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, shareholders and representatives, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, fines, penalties or costs of whatsoever nature (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs), arising out of or in anyway connected with: (i) any breach by you of these Terms & Conditions: or (ii) your use of the Content or services available on the Website in any unauthorised manner.
SECTION 7 – SEVERABILITY
If any part of these Terms & Conditions shall be held or declared to be invalid or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be ineffective but shall not affect any other part of these Terms & Conditions.
SECTION 8 – ENTIRE AGREEMENT
These Terms & Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of the Website, and supersede all previous agreements in respect of your use of the Website.
SECTION 9 – LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms & Conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to these Terms & Conditions shall we subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
SECTION 10 – GDPR
Details submitted via contact forms are for the sole purpose of JST Plumbing and Heating Ltd. making contact with you. Any interaction with the website via the “contact us” page will assume you wish for us to have your details on our system. If for some reason you wish these details to be deleted please contact the email address below.
SECTION 11 – OUR CONTACT DETAILS
If you have any questions regarding these Terms & Conditions, or a question or complaint regarding the Website, please send an email to jstplumbingandheating at gmail.com.
You may also contact us by writing to:
JST Plumbing and Heating Ltd.
358 Reading Rd,